- Can you reset an Apple watch without the Apple ID?
- How do I delete someone else’s Apple ID without the password?
- Can you unlock a found Apple Watch?
- How do I reset my Apple Watch for a new user?
- Can I sell my Apple watch if it’s not paid off?
- How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my Apple Watch?
- How do I remove an Apple watch from previous owner’s account?
- How do I do a hard reset on my Apple Watch?
- What happens if I factory reset my Apple Watch?
- How do I start over on Apple Watch?
Can you reset an Apple watch without the Apple ID?
Apple Watch owners are not required to set a passcode for their devices, unless they intend to use the watch for Apple Pay.
Apple devices running iOS 7 or iOS 8 are protected by Activation Lock, which makes it nearly impossible to factory-reset an iPhone or iPad without the user’s Apple ID password..
How do I delete someone else’s Apple ID without the password?
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content & Settings. That’s because the Apps that are requesting an update are ones downloaded with another Apple ID. You will not be able to update those apps without that Apple ID password. However, you can delete the apps, and then redownload them from the App Store.
Can you unlock a found Apple Watch?
There’s no way to circumvent the lock. It’s not yours to unlock. Turn it into the police or the management or lost and found of wherever it was you found it.
How do I reset my Apple Watch for a new user?
Erase your Apple WatchOn your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan. … Tap Erase All to confirm. This resets your Apple Watch to the factory settings.
Can I sell my Apple watch if it’s not paid off?
You are of course able to sell your device to any person you wish and this will have no bearing on the status of the device payment on your account.
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my Apple Watch?
– Enter their Apple ID and password on your device, or; – Turn the feature off via https://www.icloud.com (sign in with their Apple ID > Settings > My Devices > Click on Apple Watch > Remove it by clicking on the “X” and then on Remove).
How do I remove an Apple watch from previous owner’s account?
If the previous owner isn’t with youSign in to iCloud.com with their Apple ID.Go to Find My iPhone.Click All Devices at the top of the screen.Select the device that you want to remove from iCloud.Click Erase [device]. Select Next until the device is erased.Click Remove from Account.
How do I do a hard reset on my Apple Watch?
How to hard reset your Apple WatchPosition the Watch so you can easily access both the Digital Crown/Home and Side buttons, and then firmly hold the device in your hand.Simultaneously press and hold both buttons for roughly 10 seconds, until the screen turns off and the Watch reboots.Voila! You’re good to go.
What happens if I factory reset my Apple Watch?
If it isn’t already obvious, resetting your Apple Watch back to factory settings will erase everything on it, including music, data, settings, messages, and everything else, and install a fresh version of watchOS. After erasing all content and settings, you will have to pair your Apple Watch again with your iPhone.
How do I start over on Apple Watch?
To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.